Enjoyable weekend of action at the SECC focused on why & how to go vegan, live vegan and stay vegan
BOGOF till Dec 31st 2015, BOGOHP till Jan 31st 2016 (offers subject to availability)
64-page brochure contains full info on speakers, performers, stallholders etc. - please share widely!
Amongst best VegfestUK shows ever with plenty of positive energy, excellent stalls & speakers; 2016 dates Oct 22nd 23rd
Tickets on BOGOF until Nov 15th, and BOGOHP until Dec 3rd
- One of these amazing singers will be appearing at our Bristol event in May, joining DJ Marshall Jefferson at our... t.co/cfFUmOvqaq
- Don't miss the #Live #Music, @veggievisiontv #SpeedDating & @veganbodybuild #contest at @VegfestUK #Brighton! t.co/xrC9TOv4i2
- The #Hemp #Expo is coming back to @VegfestUK #Brighton on both February 27th 28th at the @BrightonCentre! x t.co/LUoxSsIa8J
Venue and Location
VegfestUK Bristol is held in The Amphitheatre and Waterfront Square
The address and post code for the site is:
The Amphitheatre and Waterfront Square,
The site is family friendly and clean – please help us keep it that way!
- Information Points - Located by the Main Entrance and the Waterfront Square
- First Aid - Located at both the Information Points
- Lost Kids - Located at the Information Point in Waterfront Square
- Toilets - See Floorplan for details.
- Seating - Plenty of seating for those who wish to take a rest or enjoy the views
- Licensed Bar - Located in The Waterfornt Square
- Please note - no dogs or animals allowed, and no glass bottles
- We have access to a carpark directly behind the event site, which is suitable for vans and large vehicles and can be accessed directly from the site. This is for stallholders and sponsors only and access will be by pre arranged ticket only, and will not be available for use by the general public. Limited Tickets for parking (Friday May 22nd 12pm up to Monday May 25th 10am) are priced £40 and are available from the VegfestUK office.
- Wapping Wharf car park (which is more suitable for vans) is located just behind the L-Shed, across the water.
- Princes Street and Queen Charlotte Street car parks are also just a few minutes walk away.
Click here for further info
- Disabled access - The site has disabled access as well as disabled toilet facilities
For a full list and locations of car parks nearby, visit the Parkopedia page:
- To book hotel accommodation: Please call 0845 408 0474 for a list of veggie friendly places.
- To browse visit: www.visitbristol.co.uk/where-to-stay/bookonline
- Nearest accommodation to VegfestUK
- The Post Code for VegfestUK Bristol's venue is BS1 5LL
- The Address is The Amphitheatre and Waterfront Square, Harbourside Bristol.
- Local accommodation available throughout Bristol city centre, ranging from plush hotels to the Bristol YHA within 1 minute walk.
- Visit http://veganbristol.com/ for further information about vegan options (restaurants, cafes, bars, pubs, B&Bs) in Bristol
- for places to stay in Somerst, visit www.stayinsomerset.co.uk or www.holidaycottages.co.uk/somerset