2017 event taking place on May 20th 21st; space available for 180 stalls and 15 caterers
Space available for 230 stalls and 18 caterers; flexible rates available for both traders and charities
Here’s a few tips to consider for especially new stallholders and startups to make the best of their investment at one of Europe's biggest vegan events.
House, reggae and EDM mixes plus good food and company draw massive crowds who braced the downpour to enjoy another fabulous Vegfest!
Space available for 160 stalls & 13 caterers at 2nd year show at SECC which expects 10,000 visitors overall
- RT @VivaLVegan: Here's my @VegfestUK #London #Skype #presentation & all about my #VeganAthletesBook t.co/i5zaqigLRk #Blog: https:â€¦
- RT @RobertCheeke: Bye, London! See you next time! @VegfestUK t.co/9M5nibhu29
- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED at @VegfestScotland - email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply, thanks!
About VegfestUK Bristol
Welcome to VegfestUK Bristol 2017 - the UK's biggest vegan event. This event is a unique hybrid of vegan food/info during the day, and live DJ's in the evenings. The show runs for 2 days, opening its gates to the public at 11am - 11pm Saturday 20th May, and 11am - 9pm on Sunday 21st May.
The daytime part of the show features
- Around 180 stalls - including food, bodycare, accessories, fashion, merchandise and information
- 15 specialist vegan caterers - with food from across the globe
- 4 all day licensed bars
- Talks on "Light" and "Deep" veganism
- Cookery Demos
- Kids Cookery Classes - hosted by Captain James Tea Cook
- Kids Entertainment
- Vegan Activists Workshops with workshops on effective vegan outreach
- Live Music all day from 2 Stages
NB: The Marquees shut at 6pm Saturday.
The evening part of the show features live DJ's and sound systems - guest DJ's include Rozalla on Saturday, Danny Rampling on Sunday, plus many more TBA...
Please note that no animals are allowed on site, except assistance dogs, for health and safety reasons. PLEASE DO NOT BRING YOUR PETS.
Admission is by both advance tickets and payment on the gate:
- Advance tickets: £5 a day / £8 for the whole weekend + booking fees
- Tickets on the gate: £8 (adults) / £4 (students / claimants) per day
Full admission details at http://bristol.vegfest.co.uk/admission
Facebook event at https://www.facebook.com/events/1798017197143829/
To get a taste of VegfestUK Bristol, please see videos below recorded from the 2016 event: