Tickets on BOGOF until Nov 15th, and BOGOHP until Dec 3rd
10% earlybird discount available for stalls booked and paid in full by the end of October
Ideal for organisations with vegan products/campaigns to launch
Programme also available in print at the event at Ł1 each
Tour aims to fundraise for grassroots regional vegan outreach groups worldwide
- ADVANCE #TICKETS for @VegfestScotland now on #BOGOF till Nov 15th at t.co/NXXQtsk4ig #BringAFriendToVegfest t.co/fOwGfMSPTH
- RT @BishopWeston: #VegQ How do we get 1,000 Doctors nurses nutritionists dietitians midwives to the @VegfestUK Health Summit this Sat? httpâ€¦
- RT @flavourphotos: @gemmuh @nakd SNAP! Just couldn't wait until the weekend for @VegfestUK London. My delivery arrived this morning too! htâ€¦
About VegfestUK Bristol
Welcome to VegfestUK Bristol 2016 - the UK's biggest vegan event. This event is a unique hybrid of vegan food/info during the day, and live DJ's in the evenings. The show runs for 2 days, opening its gates to the public at 11am - 11pm Saturday 21st May, and 11am - 9pm on Sunday 22nd May.
The daytime part of the show features
- Around 160 stalls - including food, bodycare, accessories, fashion, merchandise and information
- 15 specialist vegan caterers - with food from across the globe
- 4 all day licensed bars
- Nutrition & Health Talks marquee
- Campaigns and Lifestyle Talks marquee
- Cookery Demos
- Kids Cookery Classes - hosted by Captain James Tea Cook
- Kids area and activites
- Vegan Activists Workshops with workshops on effective vegan outreach
- Performance Stage with acoustic acts
- a Teen VGN Zone for young veggies/vegans to connect with each other
NB: The Marquees shut at 6pm Saturday.
The evening part of the show features live DJ's and sound systems - guest DJ's TBA soon...
Please note that no animals are allowed on site, except assistance dogs, for health and safety reasons. PLEASE DO NOT BRING YOUR PETS.
Admission is by both advance tickets and payment on the gate:
- Advance tickets: £5 a day / £8 for the whole weekend + booking fees
- Tickets on the gate: £8 (adults) / £4 (students / claimants) per day
Full admission details at http://bristol.vegfest.co.uk/admission