Book and pay by Aug 31st to get 10% discount on your stall
Voting closes September 26th midnight; awards ceremony on October 10th at 5pm in Main Auditorium @ VegfestUK London
BUY ONE GET ONE FREE till Sept 10th, BUY ONE GET ONE HALF PRICE till Oct 3rd (subject to availability)
Alfredo & LTJ Bukem topped amazing weekend of vegan food, education and entertainment; feedback very welcome
10% earlybird discount on stalls available for bookings made and paid for in full by June 30th 2015
- There are activists, superb activists, effective activists - and then there's Victoria Eisermann Fresh from her... t.co/MdkCzCILgY
- Really thrilled to have Viva la Vegan! on board! Taking place this October 10-11th at London OLympia!! "Positive... t.co/iKUjZwJrzq
- Gary L. Francione: The Abolitionist Approach to Animal Rights is a much misunderstood phenomena listen to his... t.co/QUdY49lq78
About VegfestUK Bristol
Welcome to VegfestUK Bristol 2015 - the UK's biggest vegan event. This event is a unique hybrid of vegan food/info during the day, and live DJ's in the evenings. The show runs for 2 ays, opening its gates to the public at 11am - 10pm Saturday 23th May, and 11am - 9pm on Sunday May 24th.
The daytime part of the show features
- Over 150 stalls - including food, bodycare, accessories, fashion, merchandise and information
- 15 specialist vegan caterers - with food from across the globe
- 4 all day licensed bars
- Nutrition & Health Talks marquee
- Campaigns and Lifestyle Talks marquee
- Cookery Demos
- Kids Cookery Classes - hosted by Captain James Tea Cook
- Kids area and activites
- Vegan Activists Corner with workshops on effective vegan outreach
- Performance Stage all day with acoustic acts (daytime) and live DJ's (evening), including Alfredo (Saturday) and LTJ Bukem (Sunday)
- 3 large Marquees for stalls, + gazebo pitches
NB: The Marquees shut at 6pm Saturday.
The evening part of the show features live DJ's and sound systems. Guest DJ's include:
- Alfredo (Ibiza), DJ Luminous, Wonderpig, idiotech on Saturday
- Ian Silk + others TBC on Sunday
Please note that no animals are allowed on site, except assistance dogs, for health and safety reasons. PLEASE DO NOT BRING YOUR PETS.
Admission is by payment on the gate only - £3 before 5pm, £5 after 5pm (adults). Kids under 16 can enter for free.
Full admission details at http://bristol.vegfest.co.uk/admission