Robin S, Danny Rampling, Rozalla and Dub Pistols headline 15th annual vegan festival on Bristol Harbourside
Extra dollops of (vegan) formaggio as VegfestUK hosts "Show Me Love" House Party on Saturday followed by a reggae/dub/dance evening on Sunday
2017 event taking place on May 20th 21st; space available for 180 stalls and 15 caterers
Space available for 230 stalls and 18 caterers; flexible rates available for both traders and charities
Here’s a few tips to consider for especially new stallholders and startups to make the best of their investment at one of Europe's biggest vegan events.
House, reggae and EDM mixes plus good food and company draw massive crowds who braced the downpour to enjoy another fabulous Vegfest!
- Gypsy folk band Mobius Loop are back with us at VegfestUK Bristol 2017 on the Live Acts Stage Mobius Loop create... t.co/hKfHEgb2P0
- This tropical orange dark chocolate thin bar from Plamil Foods' latest So Free Chocolate range gives you the... t.co/XdLELLLlLV
- The vegan capital of Glasgow welcomes a brand-new 2-day vegan festival to the Trades Hall over the weekend May... t.co/sq4y2B9fo7
About VegfestUK Bristol
Welcome to VegfestUK Bristol 2017 - the UK's biggest vegan event. This event is a unique hybrid of vegan food/info during the day, and headline music in the evenings. The show runs over the weekend May 20th 21st 2017 on the iconic Bristol Harbourside right in Bristol city centre.
The daytime part of the show (before 6pm on Saturday and Sunday) features
- Around 180 stalls spread across 3 big marquees and outdoors - including food produce, bodycare, accessories, fashion, merchandise and information
- 15 specialist vegan caterers - with sumptuous vegan food from across the globe
- 5 all day licensed bars
- Talks on Easy Veganism, "Light" and "Deep" veganism
- Cookery Demos
- Kids Cookery Classes
- Face painting
- Kids Entertainment
- Live Music all day from 2 Stages
plus more TBA.
NB: The Marquees shut at 6pm Saturday and Sunday.
The evening part of the show (after 6pm on Saturday and after 5pm on Sunday) features live DJ's, musicians, sound systems, caterers and walkabout entertainers.
Headliners include Robin S, Danny Rampling, Rozalla and Nicky Holloway on Saturday, followed by Dub Pistols, ZionRuts and The Scribes on Sunday, supported by a number of other amazing artists.
Admission is by both advance tickets and payment on the gate:
Tickets in advance cost £6 per day / £10 for both days plus booking fees.
Tickets on the gate cost £10 for adults, £4 for concessions; kids under 16 who are accompanied by adults get free entry.
Advance tickets for the event are now sale at http://bristol.vegfest.co.uk/admission
Join the Facebook event at https://www.facebook.com/events/1798017197143829/
To get a taste of VegfestUK Bristol, please see videos below recorded from the 2016 event: