Please share widely, thanks! Printed programmes available at £1 each at the event.
Nearly half our visitors were new to Vegfest, and 90% of our visitors are coming back next year!
Collections to be made on exit - please give generously, thanks!
The VegfestUK journey continues in Bristol, London and Scotland this year...
Preceded by a week-long new venture The Only Way is Ethics
- RT @SheenaBratt1: The Sustainability Daily paper is out! t.co/0VBXXByv6W News via: @VegfestUK @vegan @TheVeganSociety
- RT @VegfestExpress: #LifeWellHub at @VegfestUK Bristol incl @RolloBarefoot @DSEliteCoaching @SheenaBratt1 @GailEvans @BrettDSanders â€¦
- RT @VegfestExpress: Try freshly fried #vegan #paella from @buen_apetito1 at @VegfestUK Bristol! t.co/jlGr0jWtKa
Welcome to VegfestUK Bristol 2015 - the UK's biggest vegan event. This event is a unique hybrid of vegan food/info during the day, and live DJ's in the evenings. The show runs for 2 ays, opening its gates to the public at 11am - 10pm Saturday 23th May, and 11am - 9pm on Sunday May 24th.
The daytime part of the show features
- Over 150 stalls - including food, bodycare, accessories, fashion, merchandise and information
- 15 specialist vegan caterers - with food from across the globe
- 4 all day licensed bars
- Nutrition & Health Talks marquee
- Campaigns and Lifestyle Talks marquee
- Cookery Demos
- Kids Cookery Classes - hosted by Captain James Tea Cook
- Kids area and activites
- Vegan Activists Corner with workshops on effective vegan outreach
- Performance Stage all day with acoustic acts (daytime) and live DJ's (evening), including Alfredo (Saturday) and LTJ Bukem (Sunday)
- 3 large Marquees for stalls, + gazebo pitches
NB: The Marquees shut at 6pm Saturday.
The evening part of the show features live DJ's and sound systems. Guest DJ's include:
- Alfredo (Ibiza), DJ Luminous, Wonderpig, idiotech on Saturday
- Ian Silk + others TBC on Sunday
Please note that no animals are allowed on site, except assistance dogs, for health and safety reasons. PLEASE DO NOT BRING YOUR PETS.
Admission is by payment on the gate only - £3 before 5pm, £5 after 5pm (adults). Kids under 16 can enter for free.
Full admission details at http://bristol.vegfest.co.uk/admission