BOGOF until Feb 28th 2015, BOGOHP until Mar 21st 2015; pay-on-gate options also available
Sign up to Viva! 30 Day Vegan Pledge now and get free ticket to VegfestUK
Massive interest in vegan lifestyle as we approach 70th year of veganism
2015 dates and venue TBC
Glittering awards ceremony presented by vegan comedian Andrew O'Neill
- #FF @junomagazine great mag on parenting issues, providing media support for our Bristol event in 2015 t.co/TUlvfYmc8H
- RT @GoVeganFriday: It's World Vegan Month - Go vegan! #GoVeganFriday #WorldVeganMonth t.co/O02esUz6PF
- RT @veganrecipehour: Don't forget to check out the #blog for weekly round ups! t.co/ynjSbGQ4cq with recipes from #veganrecipehour #v…
Welcome to VegfestUK Bristol 2015 - the UK's biggest vegan event. This event is a unique hybrid of vegan food/info during the day, and live DJ's in the evenings. The show runs for 2 ays, opening its gates to the public at 11am - 10pm Saturday 23th May, and 11am - 9pm on Sunday May 24th.
The daytime part of the show features
- Over 150 stalls - including food, bodycare, accessories, fashion, merchandise and information
- 14 specialist vegan caterers - with food from across the globe
- all day licensed bar
- Nutrition & Health Talks marquee
- Campaigns and Lifestyle Talks marquee
- Cookery Demos
- Kids Cookery Classes - hosted by Captain James Tea Cook
- Kids area and activites with www.junkfish.co.uk
- Cinema with a selection of films
- Performance Stage all day with live music
- 3 large Marquees for stalls, + gazebo pitches
NB: The Marquees shut at 6pm Saturday.
The evening part of the show features live DJ's and sound systems. Guest DJ's include:
- Alfredo (Ibiza), DJ Luminous, Wonderpig, idiotech on Saturday
- Ian Silk + others TBC on Sunday
Please note that no animals are allowed on site, except assistance dogs, for health and safety reasons. PLEASE DO NOT BRING YOUR PETS.
Admission is by payment on the gate only - £3 before 5pm, £5 after 5pm (adults). Kids under 16 can enter for free.
Full admission details at http://bristol.vegfest.co.uk/admission