2015 dates and venue TBC
Glittering awards ceremony presented by vegan comedian Andrew O'Neill
10% discount available for bookings made and paid for by end of October 2014
Bringing you all the latest news on vegan and vegetarian lifestyles 24/7
Sign up to Viva! 30 Day Vegan Pledge now and get free tickets to VegfestUK London
- @VitonaUK wanna bring your premium products to our 2 shows t.co/v08fEfsCHq & t.co/tGZ3gZozdR next year?
- @Tofurky fancy bringing your vegan turkey products to our UK shows soon? We've got t.co/v08fEfsCHq & t.co/tGZ3gZozdR next year
- @meatfreemartha fancy bringing your colourful vegan cuisine to our shows t.co/v08fEfsCHq & t.co/tGZ3gZozdR next year?
Welcome to VegfestUK Bristol 2015 - the UK's biggest vegan event. This event is a unique hybrid of vegan food/info during the day, and live DJ's in the evenings. The show runs for 2 ays, opening its gates to the public at 11am - 10pm Saturday 23th May, and 11am - 9pm on Sunday May 24th.
The daytime part of the show features
- Over 150 stalls - including food, bodycare, accessories, fashion, merchandise and information
- 14 specialist vegan caterers - with food from across the globe
- all day licensed bar
- Nutrition & Health Talks marquee
- Campaigns and Lifestyle Talks marquee
- Cookery Demos
- Kids Cookery Classes - hosted by Captain James Tea Cook
- Kids area and activites with www.junkfish.co.uk
- Cinema with a selection of films
- Performance Stage all day with live music
- 3 large Marquees for stalls, + gazebo pitches
NB: The Marquees shut at 6pm Saturday.
The evening part of the show features live DJ's and sound systems. Guest DJ's include:
- Alfredo (Ibiza), DJ Luminous, Wonderpig, idiotech on Saturday
- Ian Silk + others TBC on Sunday
Please note that no animals are allowed on site, except assistance dogs, for health and safety reasons. PLEASE DO NOT BRING YOUR PETS.
Full admission details and ticket prices here