2017 event taking place on May 20th 21st; space available for 180 stalls and 15 caterers
Space available for 230 stalls and 18 caterers; flexible rates available for both traders and charities
Here’s a few tips to consider for especially new stallholders and startups to make the best of their investment at one of Europe's biggest vegan events.
House, reggae and EDM mixes plus good food and company draw massive crowds who braced the downpour to enjoy another fabulous Vegfest!
Space available for 160 stalls & 13 caterers at 2nd year show at SECC which expects 10,000 visitors overall
- RT @VegfestExpress: "A Comprehensive Intersectional Approach to Vegan Activism" - talk by Brenda Sanders of @pepfoodsinc at @VegfestUK - htâ€¦
- @VeganMegane yes, please bring ID thanks....
- @VeganMegane concession tickets available on the door for Brighton priced Â£5...
About VegfestUK Bristol
Welcome to VegfestUK Bristol 2017 - the UK's biggest vegan event. This event is a unique hybrid of vegan food/info during the day, and headline music in the evenings. The show runs over the whole Friday - Sunday weekend May 19th 20th 21st 2017 on the iconic Bristol Harbourside right in Bristol city centre.
The daytime part of the show (before 6pm on Saturday and Sunday) features
- Around 180 stalls spread across 3 big marquees and outdoors - including food produce, bodycare, accessories, fashion, merchandise and information
- 15 specialist vegan caterers - with sumptuous vegan food from across the globe
- 4 all day licensed bars
- Talks on Introduction to Veganism, "Light" and "Deep" veganism
- Cookery Demos
- Kids Cookery Classes
- Face painting
- Kids Entertainment
- Live Music all day from 2 Stages
plus more TBA.
NB: The Marquees shut at 6pm Saturday.
The evening part of the show (after 6pm on Friday, Saturday and Sunday) features live DJ's, musicians, sound systems, caterers and walkabout entertainers - headliners TBA...
Admission is by both advance tickets and payment on the gate:
Tickets to the Friday event cost £10 plus booking fees in advance, and £12 on the gate.
Tickets to the Saturday and Sunday event â€‹in advance â€‹cost £5 per day / £8 for both days plus booking fees.â€‹
Tickets on the gate for the Saturday and Sunday event cost £8 for adults, £4 for concessions; kids under 16 who are accompanied by adults get free entry.
Advance tickets for the event will go on sale from February 14th 2017 at http://bristol.vegfest.co.uk/admission
â€‹Join the â€‹Facebook event at https://www.facebook.com/events/1798017197143829/
To get a taste of VegfestUK Bristol, please see videos below recorded from the 2016 event: