The VegfestUK journey continues in Bristol, London and Scotland this year...
Preceded by a week-long new venture The Only Way is Ethics
Vegan Bodybuilding to visit several vegan festivals in 2015
Inaugural People's Vegan Activists Summit at VegfestUK London welcomes HSUS vice-president Paul Shapiro and Professor Gary L. Francione
plus Kim Stallwood, Victoria Moran, Dr. Melanie Joy, Ronnie Lee, and other speakers TBC
Legendary drum and bass DJ supported by Ian Silk and Flexi D on Sunday
- RT @victoriak9angel: @VegfestUK @VegfestExpress in the press! @VeggievisionTV @POLASINGER @vivacampaigns @EPP5star @B_Boheme @PETAUK http:/…
- Did you grab a copy of @BrightonArgus this Monday? There's a special report on @VegfestUK Brighton! Full... t.co/8zbmqquv1H
- Teen VGN take a bow.....how come none of the rest of us have ever done this before at vegfest? t.co/BAG7qcYXAV
Welcome to VegfestUK Bristol 2015 - the UK's biggest vegan event. This event is a unique hybrid of vegan food/info during the day, and live DJ's in the evenings. The show runs for 2 ays, opening its gates to the public at 11am - 10pm Saturday 23th May, and 11am - 9pm on Sunday May 24th.
The daytime part of the show features
- Over 150 stalls - including food, bodycare, accessories, fashion, merchandise and information
- 15 specialist vegan caterers - with food from across the globe
- 4 all day licensed bars
- Nutrition & Health Talks marquee
- Campaigns and Lifestyle Talks marquee
- Cookery Demos
- Kids Cookery Classes - hosted by Captain James Tea Cook
- Kids area and activites
- Vegan Activists Corner with workshops on effective vegan outreach
- Performance Stage all day with acoustic acts (daytime) and live DJ's (evening), including Alfredo (Saturday) and LTJ Bukem (Sunday)
- 3 large Marquees for stalls, + gazebo pitches
NB: The Marquees shut at 6pm Saturday.
The evening part of the show features live DJ's and sound systems. Guest DJ's include:
- Alfredo (Ibiza), DJ Luminous, Wonderpig, idiotech on Saturday
- Ian Silk + others TBC on Sunday
Please note that no animals are allowed on site, except assistance dogs, for health and safety reasons. PLEASE DO NOT BRING YOUR PETS.
Admission is by payment on the gate only - £3 before 5pm, £5 after 5pm (adults). Kids under 16 can enter for free.
Full admission details at http://bristol.vegfest.co.uk/admission