Tickets on BUY ONE GET ONE HALF PRICE till the end of April - get yours now and invite your friends!
Marshall Jefferson, Adamski (Killer) and Alison Limerick (Where Love Lives), join Macka B & Andy Compton at weekend vegan fest
4th year show at Olympia London on Oct 22nd 23rd; stalls, marketing options and sponsorship packages available - book now!
Website live for bookings later in 2016; 160 stalls available on top of mesmerising mix of activities
Help Pig Freud raise £5,000 to create a really dynamic vegan billboard, bus stop and radio campaign in Bristol during May 2016
- Close Down all Slaughterhouses 2016 - London June 11th Leicester Square London - Please share the event thanks t.co/aQppI9PhDM
- RT @ButeIslandFoods: #COMPETITION TIME! To enter just: 1) Give us a follow @ButeIslandFoods 2) Share your favourite Sheese recipe! #win hâ€¦
- Vegan posters loud and clear on the back of buses and on billboards in Bristol this month in the run up to... t.co/f0ylsW96EY
About VegfestUK Bristol
Welcome to VegfestUK Bristol 2016 - the UK's biggest vegan event. This event is a unique hybrid of vegan food/info during the day, and live DJ's in the evenings. The show runs for 2 days, opening its gates to the public at 11am - 11pm Saturday 21st May, and 11am - 9pm on Sunday 22nd May.
VegfestUK events are all about GOING VEGAN. They’re not about eating less meat, or choosing eggs over fish, free-range meat, or anything like that. It’s about going vegan, pure and simple. Go Vegan. For the animals, for the planet, for your health, and for sustainable global food production. And it’s so easy. VegfestUK will demonstrate just how easy it is to go vegan and stay vegan.
The daytime part of the show features
- Around 160 stalls - including food, bodycare, accessories, fashion, merchandise and information
- 15 specialist vegan caterers - with food from across the globe
- 4 all day licensed bars
- Nutrition & Health Talks marquee
- Campaigns and Lifestyle Talks marquee
- Cookery Demos
- Kids Cookery Classes - hosted by Captain James Tea Cook
- Kids area and activites
- Vegan Activists Workshops with workshops on effective vegan outreach
- Performance Stage with acoustic acts
- a Teen VGN Zone for young vegans to connect with each other
NB: The Marquees shut at 6pm Saturday.
The evening part of the show features live DJ's and sound systems - guest DJ's TBA soon...
Please note that no animals are allowed on site, except assistance dogs, for health and safety reasons. PLEASE DO NOT BRING YOUR PETS.
Admission is by both advance tickets and payment on the gate:
- Advance tickets: £5 a day / £8 for the whole weekend + booking fees
- Tickets on the gate: £8 (adults) / £4 (students / claimants) per day
Full admission details at http://bristol.vegfest.co.uk/admission