Enjoyable weekend of action at the SECC focused on why & how to go vegan, live vegan and stay vegan
BOGOF till Dec 31st 2015, BOGOHP till Jan 31st 2016 (offers subject to availability)
64-page brochure contains full info on speakers, performers, stallholders etc. - please share widely!
Amongst best VegfestUK shows ever with plenty of positive energy, excellent stalls & speakers; 2016 dates Oct 22nd 23rd
Tickets on BOGOF until Nov 15th, and BOGOHP until Dec 3rd
- Big thanks to Elizabeth from Vegorium - The Vegan Emporium for putting out @VegfestUK 2016 flyers for us :) x... t.co/dLrnyvUu6V
- Fancy #volunteering at @VegfestUK #Brighton on Feb 27th 28th? Email email@example.com to apply thanks :) x t.co/X9iho36uPf
- RT @TofutureLtd: We're so excited to be selling our fantastic new tofu press at Brighton @vegfestUK later in Feb - will you be there? #vega…
About VegfestUK Bristol
Welcome to VegfestUK Bristol 2016 - the UK's biggest vegan event. This event is a unique hybrid of vegan food/info during the day, and live DJ's in the evenings. The show runs for 2 days, opening its gates to the public at 11am - 11pm Saturday 21st May, and 11am - 9pm on Sunday 22nd May.
VegfestUK events are all about GOING VEGAN. They’re not about eating less meat, or choosing eggs over fish, free-range meat, or anything like that. It’s about going vegan, pure and simple. Go Vegan. For the animals, for the planet, for your health, and for sustainable global food production. And it’s so easy. VegfestUK will demonstrate just how easy it is to go vegan and stay vegan.
The daytime part of the show features
- Around 160 stalls - including food, bodycare, accessories, fashion, merchandise and information
- 15 specialist vegan caterers - with food from across the globe
- 4 all day licensed bars
- Nutrition & Health Talks marquee
- Campaigns and Lifestyle Talks marquee
- Cookery Demos
- Kids Cookery Classes - hosted by Captain James Tea Cook
- Kids area and activites
- Vegan Activists Workshops with workshops on effective vegan outreach
- Performance Stage with acoustic acts
- a Teen VGN Zone for young vegans to connect with each other
NB: The Marquees shut at 6pm Saturday.
The evening part of the show features live DJ's and sound systems - guest DJ's TBA soon...
Please note that no animals are allowed on site, except assistance dogs, for health and safety reasons. PLEASE DO NOT BRING YOUR PETS.
Admission is by both advance tickets and payment on the gate:
- Advance tickets: £5 a day / £8 for the whole weekend + booking fees
- Tickets on the gate: £8 (adults) / £4 (students / claimants) per day
Full admission details at http://bristol.vegfest.co.uk/admission