Altogether 16 categories with 10 nominees vying for top gong - voting closes at midnight on September 30th 2016. #VegfestUKAwards2016
BOGOF and BOGOHP offers running for LIMITED PERIODS ONLY #BringAFriendToVegfest
Here’s a few tips to consider for especially new stallholders and startups to make the best of their investment at one of Europe's biggest vegan events.
House, reggae and EDM mixes plus good food and company draw massive crowds who braced the downpour to enjoy another fabulous Vegfest!
Tickets on BUY ONE GET ONE HALF PRICE till the end of April - get yours now and invite your friends!
- Bristol people....For all those who love Vegfest, you will surely also love Vitality; a vibrant organic vegan... t.co/pPKSjppp2G
- @VitalityBristol @TheVeganSociety please do post your news and updates on our facebook page too and we can share from there xxxVegfestUK
- RT @RogerYates: My vlog about the upcoming pro-intersectionality conference by @VegfestUK t.co/s8jXExYXhh t.co/vbLKIDE3Jf
About VegfestUK Bristol
Welcome to VegfestUK Bristol 2016 - the UK's biggest vegan event. This event is a unique hybrid of vegan food/info during the day, and live DJ's in the evenings. The show runs for 2 days, opening its gates to the public at 11am - 11pm Saturday 21st May, and 11am - 9pm on Sunday 22nd May.
VegfestUK events are all about GOING VEGAN. They’re not about eating less meat, or choosing eggs over fish, free-range meat, or anything like that. It’s about going vegan, pure and simple. Go Vegan. For the animals, for the planet, for your health, and for sustainable global food production. And it’s so easy. VegfestUK will demonstrate just how easy it is to go vegan and stay vegan.
The daytime part of the show features
- Around 160 stalls - including food, bodycare, accessories, fashion, merchandise and information
- 15 specialist vegan caterers - with food from across the globe
- 4 all day licensed bars
- Nutrition & Health Talks marquee
- Campaigns and Lifestyle Talks marquee
- Cookery Demos
- Kids Cookery Classes - hosted by Captain James Tea Cook
- Kids area and activites
- Vegan Activists Workshops with workshops on effective vegan outreach
- Performance Stage with acoustic acts
- a Teen VGN Zone for young vegans to connect with each other
NB: The Marquees shut at 6pm Saturday.
The evening part of the show features live DJ's and sound systems - guest DJ's TBA soon...
Please note that no animals are allowed on site, except assistance dogs, for health and safety reasons. PLEASE DO NOT BRING YOUR PETS.
Admission is by both advance tickets and payment on the gate:
- Advance tickets: £5 a day / £8 for the whole weekend + booking fees
- Tickets on the gate: £8 (adults) / £4 (students / claimants) per day
Full admission details at http://bristol.vegfest.co.uk/admission