Legendary drum and bass DJ supported by Ian Silk and Flexi D on Sunday
16 page A6 full colour booklet will also be distributed widely in the Brighton & Hove area, other parts of South East England and London
Please share widely with your friends, thanks!
Book and pay by April 7th 2015 and get a 10% discount on your bookings
Anneka Svenska the Little Green Angel appointed VegfestUK official Celebrity Juicing and Smoothie Queen
Anneka now vlogs for VegfestUK on inspirations and tips for juicing and smoothies
- Fancy #volunteering at @VegfestUK Brighton March 28th 29th at Brighton Centre? Please email email@example.com
- 24 vegan breaking news service FREE - includes news, national and global, recipes, products, blogs and much... t.co/1FZ3LbPYIZ
- These 8pg pocket sized 'Go Vegan' booklets are proving very popular - over 60,000 have already been distributed... t.co/TnGw2VHhM8
Welcome to VegfestUK Bristol 2015 - the UK's biggest vegan event. This event is a unique hybrid of vegan food/info during the day, and live DJ's in the evenings. The show runs for 2 ays, opening its gates to the public at 11am - 10pm Saturday 23th May, and 11am - 9pm on Sunday May 24th.
The daytime part of the show features
- Over 150 stalls - including food, bodycare, accessories, fashion, merchandise and information
- 15 specialist vegan caterers - with food from across the globe
- 4 all day licensed bars
- Nutrition & Health Talks marquee
- Campaigns and Lifestyle Talks marquee
- Cookery Demos
- Kids Cookery Classes - hosted by Captain James Tea Cook
- Kids area and activites
- Vegan Activists Corner with workshops on effective vegan outreach
- Performance Stage all day with acoustic acts (daytime) and live DJ's (evening), including Alfredo (Saturday) and LTJ Bukem (Sunday)
- 3 large Marquees for stalls, + gazebo pitches
NB: The Marquees shut at 6pm Saturday.
The evening part of the show features live DJ's and sound systems. Guest DJ's include:
- Alfredo (Ibiza), DJ Luminous, Wonderpig, idiotech on Saturday
- Ian Silk + others TBC on Sunday
Please note that no animals are allowed on site, except assistance dogs, for health and safety reasons. PLEASE DO NOT BRING YOUR PETS.
Admission is by payment on the gate only - £3 before 5pm, £5 after 5pm (adults). Kids under 16 can enter for free.
Full admission details at http://bristol.vegfest.co.uk/admission