Robin S, Danny Rampling, Rozalla and Dub Pistols headline 15th annual vegan festival on Bristol Harbourside
Extra dollops of (vegan) formaggio as VegfestUK hosts "Show Me Love" House Party on Saturday followed by a reggae/dub/dance evening on Sunday
2017 event taking place on May 20th 21st; space available for 180 stalls and 15 caterers
Space available for 230 stalls and 18 caterers; flexible rates available for both traders and charities
Here’s a few tips to consider for especially new stallholders and startups to make the best of their investment at one of Europe's biggest vegan events.
House, reggae and EDM mixes plus good food and company draw massive crowds who braced the downpour to enjoy another fabulous Vegfest!
- @OctoLondon @JamesTeaCook check t.co/i0mGiicNFv and t.co/UjtsdKydlB for our own events in October 1â€¦ t.co/JTfjb5o4oD
- Kettering will welcome its first-ever vegan festival on May 27th 2017 at the Ise Lodge Community Centre. The... t.co/0MLPopZsZZ
- A Taste of Thailand will be serving their authentic vegan thai cuisine at VegfestUK Bristol 2017. Make sure to... t.co/WCXaNMe8od
News //Pig Freud Spring 2016 fundraiser for Vegan Justice for All billboard campaign
Tuesday 1st March 2016
In the short space of 2 months after Pig Freud’s last stop at Vegfest Scotland for his Autumn Tour in 2015, Pig Freud is planning another fundraiser this Spring for an ambitious vegan billboard project in Bristol to convince many to go vegan, live vegan, stay vegan and teach vegan.
Already in 2016, Pig Freud has launched a pilot Vegan “Justice for All” billboard and poster campaign in Brighton and Bristol. Very recently he was seen in St Paul’s, Bristol, posing in front of VegfestUK’s brand-new “Justice for All” posters, and the antics of Pig Freud was on the front cover of the Latest 7 too recently.
Pig Freud’s Vegan “Justice for All” Bristol campaign includes:
- Billboards and large outdoor poster sites in Bristol
- Posters on Buses and Bus stops in Bristol
- Radio Adverts
- Posters and Flyers throughout the city
- Media coverage – Local and National
- Social media engagement – word of mouth
Pig Freud is aiming to raise £5,000 to fund this campaign. Will you help him please? You can help by:
- donating to Pig Freud at VegfestUK Brighton and Bristol 2016
- donating to the following crowdfunder:https://crowdfunding.justgiving.com/PigFreudSpring2016
There’s also the ADDED BONUS that VegfestUK will match your donations pound for pound!
Join Pig Freud and help him raise £5,000 to create a really dynamic vegan billboard, bus stop and radio campaign in Bristol during May 2016 to help get meat, dairy, eggs and fish off the menu.Back to Latest News