Book and pay by Aug 31st to get 10% discount on your stall
Voting closes September 26th midnight; awards ceremony on October 10th at 5pm in Main Auditorium @ VegfestUK London
BUY ONE GET ONE FREE till Sept 10th, BUY ONE GET ONE HALF PRICE till Oct 3rd (subject to availability)
Alfredo & LTJ Bukem topped amazing weekend of vegan food, education and entertainment; feedback very welcome
10% earlybird discount on stalls available for bookings made and paid for in full by June 30th 2015
- RT @martinconfusion: Good to see my local Cypriot shop promoting @VegfestUK #Harringay #GoVegan t.co/iL2KrGK222
- Very excited to announce that BodyMe will be joining us at this years VegfestUK London show! Taking place at... t.co/kaRaOrIOxf
- Preview of the Edinburgh Vegan Festival in Yesterdays Edinburgh News... t.co/GGTpxnjWkt
- On foot - The Amphitheatre is marked on clear city centre map signs and i-plus points which can be found throughout the city centre. ·
- By bicycle or taxi - The city centre contains bicycle parks and taxi ranks.
- By bus - All bus services in the city stop in the city centre - just a few minutes walk away from the Amphitheatre.
- By coach - The Amphitheatre is a 15 minute walk from Bristol bus station.·
- By train - Temple Meads is the nearest mainline station. The Harbourside is 20 minutes walk from the station (follow signs to city centre). Alternately Number 7 Boat Trips run a service from Temple Quay by the station to the centre. This service leaves at 35 past every hour and takes about 15 minutes. Otherwise, buses from Temple Meads leave every ten minutes from the station to the city centre.
- By Park and Ride - There are three park and ride schemes around the city. The parking sites are located at Long Ashton, A4 Bath Road, and the A4 Portway.