10% earlybird discount on stalls available for bookings made and paid for in full by June 30th 2015
Please share widely, thanks! Printed programmes available at £1 each at the event.
Nearly half our visitors were new to Vegfest, and 90% of our visitors are coming back next year!
Collections to be made on exit - please give generously, thanks!
The VegfestUK journey continues in Bristol, London and Scotland this year...
- Long queues at every caterer at @vegfestuk Bristol #vegan #foodie #festival t.co/ttoZcGx0KR
- Long queues at every caterer at @vegfestuk Bristol #vegan #foodie #festival @ Lloyds Ampitheatre t.co/WLa17yRrrN
- On foot - The Amphitheatre is marked on clear city centre map signs and i-plus points which can be found throughout the city centre. ·
- By bicycle or taxi - The city centre contains bicycle parks and taxi ranks.
- By bus - All bus services in the city stop in the city centre - just a few minutes walk away from the Amphitheatre.
- By coach - The Amphitheatre is a 15 minute walk from Bristol bus station.·
- By train - Temple Meads is the nearest mainline station. The Harbourside is 20 minutes walk from the station (follow signs to city centre). Alternately Number 7 Boat Trips run a service from Temple Quay by the station to the centre. This service leaves at 35 past every hour and takes about 15 minutes. Otherwise, buses from Temple Meads leave every ten minutes from the station to the city centre.
- By Park and Ride - There are three park and ride schemes around the city. The parking sites are located at Long Ashton, A4 Bath Road, and the A4 Portway.