Sign up to Viva! 30 Day Vegan Pledge now and get free tickets to VegfestUK London
Please share programme widely, thanks!
Book and pay by August 31st to get 10% discount
Voting closes Sept 15th, awards presented Sept 27th 5pm at VegfestUK London
Website live from July 23rd, advance tickets available from Nov 1st
- RT @CaptPlantastic: @jamieoliver Sir! Just checked Chef list at @VegfestUK #London Olympia #vegan festival Your name is MISSING ! #WhatTheF…
- RT @DeCodfather: @GabyRoslin It maybe not my plaice but I haddock feeling you'd have a whale of a time at @VegfestUK #London Olympia Porpoi…
- Very Grateful to announce that Great Food UK will be sponsoring our event at this years London VegfestUK!! Great... t.co/m9jJOQMC3G
- On foot - The Amphitheatre is marked on clear city centre map signs and i-plus points which can be found throughout the city centre. ·
- By bicycle or taxi - The city centre contains bicycle parks and taxi ranks.
- By bus - All bus services in the city stop in the city centre - just a few minutes walk away from the Amphitheatre.
- By coach - The Amphitheatre is a 15 minute walk from Bristol bus station.·
- By train - Temple Meads is the nearest mainline station. The Harbourside is 20 minutes walk from the station (follow signs to city centre). Alternately Number 7 Boat Trips run a service from Temple Quay by the station to the centre. This service leaves at 35 past every hour and takes about 15 minutes. Otherwise, buses from Temple Meads leave every ten minutes from the station to the city centre.
- By Park and Ride - There are three park and ride schemes around the city. The parking sites are located at Long Ashton, A4 Bath Road, and the A4 Portway.