64-page B5 full-colour programme with all what's on, stalls, special discounts, speakers, performers and floor plans
Boney M ft. Maizie Williams, Rose Royce, Abba Gold, Ruts DC, Peter Hook, Goldblade, Black Roots & Zion Train headline Bristol in May
Viva! takes centre stage at VegfestUK Bristol 2014
Feedback very welcome, dates and venue for Brighton 2015 TBA later this year
48-page B5 full colour event programme for Brighton now available for download for free online
- VegfestUK Bristol May 23rd 24th 25th 2014 Admission only £3 daytime, Kids under 16 free stalls, 12 caterers 8... t.co/tb3YTGvcWJ
- @FrysUK exactly 5 weeks away - yes time flies!
- Incredible cream cake selection from JP Turners at VegfestUK Bristol this summer - all vegan of course an orgy... t.co/blJZ7Z53KW
- On foot - The Amphitheatre is marked on clear city centre map signs and i-plus points which can be found throughout the city centre. ·
- By bicycle or taxi - The city centre contains bicycle parks and taxi ranks.
- By bus - All bus services in the city stop in the city centre - just a few minutes walk away from the Amphitheatre.
- By coach - The Amphitheatre is a 15 minute walk from Bristol bus station.·
- By train - Temple Meads is the nearest mainline station. The Harbourside is 20 minutes walk from the station (follow signs to city centre). Alternately Number 7 Boat Trips run a service from Temple Quay by the station to the centre. This service leaves at 35 past every hour and takes about 15 minutes. Otherwise, buses from Temple Meads leave every ten minutes from the station to the city centre.
- By Park and Ride - There are three park and ride schemes around the city. The parking sites are located at Long Ashton, A4 Bath Road, and the A4 Portway.