Legendary drum and bass DJ supported by Ian Silk and Flexi D on Sunday
16 page A6 full colour booklet will also be distributed widely in the Brighton & Hove area, other parts of South East England and London
Please share widely with your friends, thanks!
Book and pay by April 7th 2015 and get a 10% discount on your bookings
Anneka Svenska the Little Green Angel appointed VegfestUK official Celebrity Juicing and Smoothie Queen
Anneka now vlogs for VegfestUK on inspirations and tips for juicing and smoothies
- #BOGOHP offer on advance tickets to @VegfestUK Brighton ends Mar 21st, buy now at t.co/VVY7VGkykA #BringAFriendToVegfest
- Free tickets to VegfestUK Brighton and free goody bags in exchange for putting out posters and flyers - looking... t.co/qYfoliGtMa
- The BOGOF offer is over now, but the BOGOHalf Price offer is in place until March 21st and already proving pretty... t.co/Hr6YjQ3mWV
- On foot - The Amphitheatre is marked on clear city centre map signs and i-plus points which can be found throughout the city centre. ·
- By bicycle or taxi - The city centre contains bicycle parks and taxi ranks.
- By bus - All bus services in the city stop in the city centre - just a few minutes walk away from the Amphitheatre.
- By coach - The Amphitheatre is a 15 minute walk from Bristol bus station.·
- By train - Temple Meads is the nearest mainline station. The Harbourside is 20 minutes walk from the station (follow signs to city centre). Alternately Number 7 Boat Trips run a service from Temple Quay by the station to the centre. This service leaves at 35 past every hour and takes about 15 minutes. Otherwise, buses from Temple Meads leave every ten minutes from the station to the city centre.
- By Park and Ride - There are three park and ride schemes around the city. The parking sites are located at Long Ashton, A4 Bath Road, and the A4 Portway.