10% discount available for bookings made and paid for by end of October 2014
Bringing you all the latest news on vegan and vegetarian lifestyles 24/7
Sign up to Viva! 30 Day Vegan Pledge now and get free tickets to VegfestUK London
Book and pay by August 31st to get 10% discount
Voting closes Sept 15th, awards presented Sept 27th 5pm at VegfestUK London
- RT @natsali2001: @VegfestUK Me in Crouch End! Interested folks might attend the festival! t.co/cpNOHr455s
- RT @JamesHomans: So....who's going to be @vegfestuk #london #vegan #olympia #veggie #ck #cathkidston #rob... t.co/eY1J96lTsD …
- Learn how to attract vegan clients for your business from @CorrinaGB's talk Sat 6pm at @VegfestUK London t.co/sQX8Vxhjg9
- On foot - The Amphitheatre is marked on clear city centre map signs and i-plus points which can be found throughout the city centre. ·
- By bicycle or taxi - The city centre contains bicycle parks and taxi ranks.
- By bus - All bus services in the city stop in the city centre - just a few minutes walk away from the Amphitheatre.
- By coach - The Amphitheatre is a 15 minute walk from Bristol bus station.·
- By train - Temple Meads is the nearest mainline station. The Harbourside is 20 minutes walk from the station (follow signs to city centre). Alternately Number 7 Boat Trips run a service from Temple Quay by the station to the centre. This service leaves at 35 past every hour and takes about 15 minutes. Otherwise, buses from Temple Meads leave every ten minutes from the station to the city centre.
- By Park and Ride - There are three park and ride schemes around the city. The parking sites are located at Long Ashton, A4 Bath Road, and the A4 Portway.