Event moved to Central Hall Level 1 & 3 at Olympia, website live in February
Anneka Svenska the Little Green Angel appointed VegfestUK official Celebrity Juicing and Smoothie Queen
Anneka now vlogs for VegfestUK on inspirations and tips for juicing and smoothies
Victoria Eisermann and Pola Pospieszalska to speak and blog at VegfestUK Brighton, Bristol & London 2015
Big thanks to the Lifefood team for their generous support of VegfestUK 2015 :)
BOGOF until Feb 28th 2015, BOGOHP until Mar 21st 2015; pay-on-gate options also available
- Visit the @animalsasia stall at VegfestUK Brighton on March 28th 29th at the Brighton Centre! Animals Asia is... t.co/87pVqqzLj1
- Lovely gift idea for Valentine Day - tickets for VegfestUK Brighton , currently on BOGOF until feb 28th... t.co/oU4JTpkV7x
- Stalls update for Brighton and Bristol - over 160 stalls now booked for Brighton March 28th 29th, only a few left... t.co/Id89uhpnzO
- On foot - The Amphitheatre is marked on clear city centre map signs and i-plus points which can be found throughout the city centre. ·
- By bicycle or taxi - The city centre contains bicycle parks and taxi ranks.
- By bus - All bus services in the city stop in the city centre - just a few minutes walk away from the Amphitheatre.
- By coach - The Amphitheatre is a 15 minute walk from Bristol bus station.·
- By train - Temple Meads is the nearest mainline station. The Harbourside is 20 minutes walk from the station (follow signs to city centre). Alternately Number 7 Boat Trips run a service from Temple Quay by the station to the centre. This service leaves at 35 past every hour and takes about 15 minutes. Otherwise, buses from Temple Meads leave every ten minutes from the station to the city centre.
- By Park and Ride - There are three park and ride schemes around the city. The parking sites are located at Long Ashton, A4 Bath Road, and the A4 Portway.