Robin S, Danny Rampling, Rozalla and Dub Pistols headline 15th annual vegan festival on Bristol Harbourside
Extra dollops of (vegan) formaggio as VegfestUK hosts "Show Me Love" House Party on Saturday followed by a reggae/dub/dance evening on Sunday
2017 event taking place on May 20th 21st; space available for 180 stalls and 15 caterers
Space available for 230 stalls and 18 caterers; flexible rates available for both traders and charities
Here’s a few tips to consider for especially new stallholders and startups to make the best of their investment at one of Europe's biggest vegan events.
House, reggae and EDM mixes plus good food and company draw massive crowds who braced the downpour to enjoy another fabulous Vegfest!
- Gypsy folk band Mobius Loop are back with us at VegfestUK Bristol 2017 on the Live Acts Stage Mobius Loop create... t.co/hKfHEgb2P0
- This tropical orange dark chocolate thin bar from Plamil Foods' latest So Free Chocolate range gives you the... t.co/XdLELLLlLV
- The vegan capital of Glasgow welcomes a brand-new 2-day vegan festival to the Trades Hall over the weekend May... t.co/sq4y2B9fo7
- On foot - The Amphitheatre is marked on clear city centre map signs and i-plus points which can be found throughout the city centre. ·
- By bicycle or taxi - The city centre contains bicycle parks and taxi ranks.
- By bus - All bus services in the city stop in the city centre - just a few minutes walk away from the Amphitheatre.
- By coach - The Amphitheatre is a 15 minute walk from Bristol bus station.·
- By train - Temple Meads is the nearest mainline station. The Harbourside is 20 minutes walk from the station (follow signs to city centre). Alternately Number 7 Boat Trips run a service from Temple Quay by the station to the centre. This service leaves at 35 past every hour and takes about 15 minutes. Otherwise, buses from Temple Meads leave every ten minutes from the station to the city centre.
- By Park and Ride - There are three park and ride schemes around the city. The parking sites are located at Long Ashton, A4 Bath Road, and the A4 Portway.