Robin S, Danny Rampling, Rozalla and Dub Pistols headline 15th annual vegan festival on Bristol Harbourside
Extra dollops of (vegan) formaggio as VegfestUK hosts "Show Me Love" House Party on Saturday followed by a reggae/dub/dance evening on Sunday
2017 event taking place on May 20th 21st; space available for 180 stalls and 15 caterers
Space available for 230 stalls and 18 caterers; flexible rates available for both traders and charities
Here’s a few tips to consider for especially new stallholders and startups to make the best of their investment at one of Europe's biggest vegan events.
House, reggae and EDM mixes plus good food and company draw massive crowds who braced the downpour to enjoy another fabulous Vegfest!
- We cant wait to see Vegeco Ltd at VegfestUK Brighton 2017. And its good news for all those vegan pets out... t.co/yDfjeZv0UX
- awesome short interview with Lynn V Jolly about her sanctuary in Scotland - Lynn will be coming to VegfestUK... t.co/jWIb86erZD
- Family rock band Gad Zukes are performing live at VegfestUK Brighton 2017 on Sunday March 12th 2017 on the Main... t.co/7PswbgT4O8
Book a Stall
PLEASE READ THE NOTES CAREFULLY BEFORE BOOKING - THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT ONCE SUBMITTED
PLEASE FILL IN THE FORM CAREFULLY
PLEASE NOTE THAT AMENDS TO BOOKING FORMS AT A LATER STAGE WILL BE CHARGED AT £25 + VAT
PLEASE CHECK AVAILABILITY ON OUR FLOOR PLAN FIRST BEFORE BOOKING
Please note deadline for payment in full is March 31st 2017. If you book after this date, full payment is required by return.
Click here on VegfestUK criteria for stallholders, adverts, sponsors and speakers from 2016 onwards
Stalls are now available to independent businesses and registered charities as well as caterers. Please see Exhibitors Info - Stall Prices for prices.
Please note the following information before booking:
- All products and information available at the show must be 100% vegan - no animal products are permitted.
- All bookings are subject to VAT at 20% (unless a registered charity).
- Please contact the office in advance of booking if you wish to come for ONE DAY ONLY, due to limited availability.
- All online bookings are binding and all bookings must be paid for in full by the end of March 2017. Any booking made after the end of March 2017 must be paid for by return in full on booking.
- Cancellation fees apply - please read our Terms and Conditions first. Please do not book until you are sure you wish to exhibit at this event. Once you have filled in and submitted this online booking form, you are subject to cancellation fees should you wish to cancel.
- To book a stall (or advert/sponsorship), please fill in and submit our online booking form. In the case for stalls, please enter your stall choice preference (first 2 choices) in the space provided. We will do our best to allocate you your first choice but this may not be possible. Please note that if you complete and submit the booking form, this is a legally binding agreement. Please read our Terms and Conditions before submitting your booking, especially our cancellation policies and interests for late payments.
- Once we receive your booking form, you are required to pay your deposit – traders deposit is £100 + VAT, charity deposit is £50. We will reserve your stall for 7 working days to allow you time to forward your deposit. Once received, we will add your name to the website on the floor plan and issue you an invoice for the full amount.
- If we do not receive your deposit within 7 days of your booking, your stall will no longer be reserved. Please note: cancellation fees will still apply if you do not pay your deposit and you wish to cancel. Please note: deposits are non-refundable in any circumstances.
Please forward your deposit by BACS to:
Sort code: 20-13-34
Account number: 63954706
All payments are by BACS transfer only.
- Balance of payment is due in full by Friday March 31st 2017 at the latest.
- Please note If you book after this date, full payment is required by return.
You can email VegfestUK at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the VegfestUK office during office hours (10am - 6pm) on 0117 9071881.
All prices subject to VAT at 20% (except for registered charities).