Robin S, Danny Rampling, Rozalla and Dub Pistols headline 15th annual vegan festival on Bristol Harbourside
Extra dollops of (vegan) formaggio as VegfestUK hosts "Show Me Love" House Party on Saturday followed by a reggae/dub/dance evening on Sunday
2017 event taking place on May 20th 21st; space available for 180 stalls and 15 caterers
Space available for 230 stalls and 18 caterers; flexible rates available for both traders and charities
Here’s a few tips to consider for especially new stallholders and startups to make the best of their investment at one of Europe's biggest vegan events.
House, reggae and EDM mixes plus good food and company draw massive crowds who braced the downpour to enjoy another fabulous Vegfest!
- Bute Island Foods' incredibly versatile Sheese brand of vegan cheese spreads are free from dairy to make it... t.co/szG7gSpKsQ
- Great news for those vegan teens looking to connect with likeminded vegan teens! Teen VGN is back with us at... t.co/JngfelK8Z7
- Some of the VegfestUK Bristol posters have gone up in various places across Bristol #VegfestUKBristol2017 #vegan... t.co/0Va3QsJW8U
The event is open from 11am – 11pm on Saturday and from 11:30am – 9pm on Sunday.
Admission to the whole event is by both advance tickets and tickets on the gate.
People with Disabilities, wheelchair and mobility scooter users and parents with pushchairs are welcome to arrive at 10.45am Sunday, 45 mins ahead of opening, for 45 min priority access to marquees.
Advance tickets cost £6 per day and £10 for the whole weekend (subject to booking fees)
Limited amount of tickets on BUY ONE GET ONE FREE and BUY ONE GET ONE HALF PRICE for limited periods only.
Tickets on the door: £10 (adults) / £4 (concessions*) - subject to availability
* Concessions tickets holders must bring ID to the gate for the door people. Concessions include
- Over 60's
- Students with NUS Card
- Those with disabilities (carer comes free), and are welcome to come to the head of the queue for early admittance
Please note students especially must have valid ID issued by their place of study to obtain Concession ticket, and will be scrutinised closely. Students should have bonafide student ID card with photo and name to enable access on concession ticket
** Ticket includes access to all areas of the event (both daytime and evening)
Kids under 16 FREE (must be accompanied by adults)
Tickets to Club Night 11pm - 2am Saturday May 20th - £5 (subject to booking fees)
Buy your advance tickets at the link below: