80 page programme with floor plan, stalls list, caterers, info on talks, cookery demos and performances
BOGOF and BOGOHP offers on advance tickets running for limited periods only #BringAFriendToVegfest #VegfestScotland2016
Altogether 16 categories with 10 nominees vying for top gong - voting closes at midnight on September 30th 2016. #VegfestUKAwards2016
BOGOF and BOGOHP offers running for LIMITED PERIODS ONLY #BringAFriendToVegfest
Here’s a few tips to consider for especially new stallholders and startups to make the best of their investment at one of Europe's biggest vegan events.
- Great news for those vegan teens looking to connect with likeminded vegan teens! Teen VGN is back with us at... t.co/JngfelK8Z7
- Some of the VegfestUK Bristol posters have gone up in various places across Bristol #VegfestUKBristol2017 #vegan... t.co/0Va3QsJW8U
- At VegfestUK Bristol 2017, Hippocrates Health Educator Judy Barber will show you how to grow and use highly... t.co/aCRcabyJLV
We offer some very focused and cost effective advertising through our website, e-bulletin and event programme.
- Website - estimated 150,000 visitors in the run up to the show. Options include advertising on every page. Website will stay live for a minimum of 3 years, probably longer, and will continue to attract at least 30 visits a day long after the show itself.
- Event programme - we produce 20,000 copies of the 64-page B5 colour programme (5,000 printed and 15,000 online) that are distributed before and during the event. Deadline for artwork inclusion is the end of March 2015.
- E-bulletin – our monthly e-bulletins are sent out to over 10,000 veggie-friendly subscribers, built up over the years from our shows and awards. All our past e-bulletins are available in the 'News' section of our website.
Your advert appears on every page of the event website for minimum of 3 years (4 flashing panels, size 125 x 125 pixels. Price includes cost of design)
For examples of this option, see the flashing panels on the left and right columns of our website.
(prices for finished artwork only; deadline for artwork inclusion is the end of March 2015)
1/4 pg £140 + vat
1/2 pg £255 + vat
1 pg £450 + vat
Enhance your presence at the event with a 50 word description and your logo and link added to the 'Stallholder Descriptions' page of our website and into the programme. (Please email 50 words, a hi-res logo and weblinks to email@example.com)
(80 words + link & logo)
1 inserts £ 55 + vat
2 inserts £ 95 + vat
6 inserts £ 225 + vat