Programme also available in print at the event at £1 each
Tour aims to fundraise for grassroots regional vegan outreach groups worldwide
Book and pay by Aug 31st to get 10% discount on your stall
Voting closes September 26th midnight; awards ceremony on October 10th at 5pm in Main Auditorium @ VegfestUK London
BUY ONE GET ONE FREE till Sept 10th, BUY ONE GET ONE HALF PRICE till Oct 3rd (subject to availability)
- Cindy's Tea will be selling their fabulous herbal teas at VegfestUK Bristol 2017 this May. Take a look at some... t.co/mIINEOailT
- The March 2017 bulletin from The Vegfest Express free online vegan magazine, with highlights of this month's... t.co/O0lS4gjeMG
- Now in its 5th year, and with an expected 15,000 visitors and 300 stalls, VegfestUK London 2017 is 'probably' the... t.co/12kIGjX8Ln
Fancy volunteering at VegfestUK bristol 2015?
We'd be absolutely grateful - as volunteers play a big role in the smooth running of our event.
Each volunteer receives:
- 1 meal voucher (from selected caterers below)
- 1 printed event programme
If you wish to help, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org from April 2015.
Meal vouchers eligible for use at these caterers:
- Coconut Milk Rice with Spicy (Nasi Lemak) Malaysian Foods;
- Spring Rolls;
- Vegan Duck/Vegan BBQ with rice;and Vegan Duck Warp etc.
- Vege Soy Fish Crisp;
- Vege Soy floss with seaweed;
- Vege Soy Jerky special offer 3 for 5 pounds;
- Vegan Duck & Vegan BBQ