Programme also available in print at the event at £1 each
Tour aims to fundraise for grassroots regional vegan outreach groups worldwide
Book and pay by Aug 31st to get 10% discount on your stall
Voting closes September 26th midnight; awards ceremony on October 10th at 5pm in Main Auditorium @ VegfestUK London
BUY ONE GET ONE FREE till Sept 10th, BUY ONE GET ONE HALF PRICE till Oct 3rd (subject to availability)
- ''One of the most compelling aspects of the rise of the vegan way of life in the UK is the growth of regional... t.co/oxVeUufLcb
- RT @BishopWeston: #ThursdayThoughts So you gave money to @CR_UK Cancer research, studies say eat more #plantbased #foods but still haven'tâ€¦
- RT @NutritionistW1: The latest on #healthy sandwich & wrap choices t.co/NSfrecL8sX via @VegfestUK's @VegfestExpress Helping us on oâ€¦
News //Charity collections for A Well-Fed World Ethiopian School Lunch Programme at VegfestUK Bristol
Wednesday 8th April 2015
VegfestUK are delighted to support A Well-Fed World’s school lunch programme in Ethiopia by organising collections for such a fabulous food project at our upcoming Bristol event.
A Well-Fed World are a USA-based hunger relief and vegan outreach organisation who chips away at two of the world’s most immense, unnecessary and unconscionable forms of suffering:
- the suffering of people hungry from lack of food, and
- the suffering of animals used and abused for food.