Programme also available in print at the event at Ł1 each
Tour aims to fundraise for grassroots regional vegan outreach groups worldwide
Book and pay by Aug 31st to get 10% discount on your stall
Voting closes September 26th midnight; awards ceremony on October 10th at 5pm in Main Auditorium @ VegfestUK London
BUY ONE GET ONE FREE till Sept 10th, BUY ONE GET ONE HALF PRICE till Oct 3rd (subject to availability)
- ''Show Me Love'' party launches the Vegan Festival of Britain at VegfestUK Bristol 2017 May 21st 22nd celebrating... t.co/dx32NMMV0c
- Fun video showing a puppet's experience at VegfestUK Brighton 2017 - enjoy! t.co/Q6eN077H6H... t.co/FIQ28mgodM
- RT @Perkierfoods: @GFVFoodPervert Looking through our pics of the amazing @VegfestUK Brighton show! Soo much fun! #pottyforpeanuts !! httpsâ€¦
The event programme for #VegfestUKLondon2015 is now available to view at the link below:
Make sure to share this widely, and invite your friends to the event via the Facebook event page here.
Buy your tickets now at link below:
Pink fluffy guitar-playing cartoon pig Pig Freud today announced his first tour of the UK, with 6 dates during the autumn of 2015.
Pig Freud will be opening a number of vegan events in the UK and Ireland, in support of grassroots regional vegan education projects in the UK, Ireland and New Zealand.
Pig Freud’s dates include:
- October 11th at Olympia London at VegfestUK London
- October 17th in Manchester at the Northern Vegan Festival
- October 24th in Wolverhampton at the West Midlands vegan Festival
- November 1st in Dublin at the Dublin Vegfest
- November 15th in Sunderland at The North East Vegan Festival
- December 5th in Glasgow at Vegfest Scotland
The lucky recipients of the charity fundraiser are:
- Veggies Catering (Nottingham, UK)
- London Vegan Actions (London, UK)
- Vegan Intersectionality Project (Dublin, Ireland)
- The Invercargill Vegan Society (Invercargill, New Zealand)
- Vegan Athletes for Peace (Widnes, UK)
For full details, please visit our blog post here
VegfestUK Brighton 2016 is now open for applications for stalls, adverts and sponsorship
There's a 10% earlybird discount on your stall price if you book and pay in full by August 31st 2015.
Follow links below for exhibitors info:
Voting for this year's VegfestUK Awards is now live!
Awards celebrate the best vegan products, services or campaigns right now. There are altogether 15 categories with 10 nominees each - click link here to view our nominees.
To cast your vote, visit the link here
Bi-weekly updates of awards results will be posted on the Vegfest Express right here.
Voting closes on Saturday September 26th at midnight.
Results will be announced at the Awards Ceremony on Saturday October 10th at 5pm in the Main Auditorium at Olympia Central (Level 3) at VegfestUK London 2015, with vegan comedian Jake Yapp giving out the awards.
Advance tickets for this year's VegfestUK London are now available at:
Prices for advance tickets are £10 (adult) / £6 (students/claimants) plus booking and transaction fees
Tickets on the door cost £12 (adults) / £8 (students/claimants) [subject to availability]
Kids under 16 can enter for free.
There're many BUY ONE GET ONE FREE offers for advance tickets running till September 10th, followed by BUY ONE GET ONE HALF PRICE offers running till October 3rd (subject to availability).
So make sure to #BringAFriendToVegfest!
Bristolians were treated to an amazing Bank Holiday Weekend down on the Harbourside, with one of Europe's biggest vegan food and lifestyle events VegfestUK descending upon the Amphitheatre.
A grand total of 14,000 visitors were treated to a feast of superb vegan food and education during the day followed by headline DJ's Alfredo and LTJ Bukem in the evenings.
VegfestUK Bristol 2016 dates TBA later this year.
Bookings for stalls, adverts and sponsorships at this year's inaugural Vegfest Scotland on December 5th 6th at the SECC are now live!
Follow links below for full info:
If you book and pay for your stalls in full by June 30th 2015, you're eligible for a 10% earlybird discount (on stall price only).
For further queries, please contact the office.
The full 64-page B5 full colour event programme for this year's VegfestUK Bristol is now available for download online at:
Please share this widely with your friends, families, colleagues etc., thanks!
Printed copies of the programme will be distributed at various outlets in Bristol and the South West region.
There will also be printed programmes on sale at £1 at the event itself.
The full results from our visitors survey for VegfestUK Brighton 2015 are in!
Survey results indicate that:
- Nearly 50% of our visitors came to any VegfestUK event for the first time
- Roughly 90% of our visitors are coming back to VegfestUK Brighton in 2016
- Approximately 60% of all visitors did not know about the Vegfest Express before VegfestUK Brighton 2015
- Nearly 40% of all visitors were not vegan beforehand
- Nearly 1,000 of them decided to go vegan afterwards
VegfestUK are delighted to support A Well-Fed World’s school lunch programme in Ethiopia by organising collections for such a fabulous food project at our upcoming Bristol event.
A Well-Fed World are a USA-based hunger relief and vegan outreach organisation who chips away at two of the world’s most immense, unnecessary and unconscionable forms of suffering:
AWFW have recently partnered with the International Fund for Africa to implement a long-term daily vegan meal plan and basic health services in two schools in Ethiopia’s capital, Addis Ababa.We’ll be collecting funds exclusively for AWFW at our Bristol event on both May 23rd 24th at the Amphitheatre on exit. Please give generously to this fantastic organisation to help get et quality vegan food on the menu of school kids in Ethiopia, thanks!
- the suffering of people hungry from lack of food, and
- the suffering of animals used and abused for food.