Sign up to Viva! 30 Day Vegan Pledge now and get free tickets to VegfestUK London
Please share programme widely, thanks!
Book and pay by August 31st to get 10% discount
Voting closes Sept 15th, awards presented Sept 27th 5pm at VegfestUK London
Website live from July 23rd, advance tickets available from Nov 1st
- @OctoLondon @JamesTeaCook check t.co/i0mGiicNFv and t.co/UjtsdKydlB for our own events in October 1… t.co/JTfjb5o4oD
- Kettering will welcome its first-ever vegan festival on May 27th 2017 at the Ise Lodge Community Centre. The... t.co/0MLPopZsZZ
- A Taste of Thailand will be serving their authentic vegan thai cuisine at VegfestUK Bristol 2017. Make sure to... t.co/WCXaNMe8od
Viva! (Vegetarians International Voice for Animals)
Viva! celebrates its 20th anniversary in 2014, and the VegfestUK team extend a huge congratulations and thanks for their superb vegan outreach work over the years.
Viva! will be offering free goody bags exclusively available at the show to those who take out membership; free go vegan packs and have specialists on hand to answer any question you have about food, recipes, nutrition - anything about going or staying vegan.
Viva! is a Bristol-based animal charity and throughout 2014 they are celebrating our 20th anniversary!
Viva! has a long running association with VegfestUK and are delighted and honoured to be charity partner at this year's events in Bristol.
Viva! are determined to end cruelty to animals and to work for a saner, sustainable future. Through their solid research, undercover exposés and professional media skills, they are bringing the reality of modern farming into people's homes. They have enlightened millions, shocked most and changed the diets of many.
Viva! have had many successes, including
- recently persuading Amazon to dump foie-gras sales in Britain and shaming Gordon Ramsay over his suppliers;
- forcing international football boot manufacturers to stop using kangaroo skin;
- fighting and stopping the expansion of mega farms across Britain and helping drive down meat and dairy consumption nationwide.
Eating meat, fish and dairy causes environmental destruction, damages human health, contributes to global hunger and inflicts immense suffering on billions of animals across the world.
Viva! believes that the solution to all these problems is in our own hands: the best way to stop the destruction and the cruelty is to stop eating animals now - go vegan.
"The most powerful action you can take to end animal suffering, improve your health, protect the environment and bring fairness to the world's poor is to stop eating meat, dairy and fish. Support us and help Viva! campaign for a better world." Juliet Gellatley, Founder & Director of Viva!