Sign up to Viva! 30 Day Vegan Pledge now and get free tickets to VegfestUK London
Please share programme widely, thanks!
Book and pay by August 31st to get 10% discount
Voting closes Sept 15th, awards presented Sept 27th 5pm at VegfestUK London
Website live from July 23rd, advance tickets available from Nov 1st
- Media pack for VegfestUK London 2017 available here website live for bookings March 30th... t.co/ijMElccViQ
- Extremely happy to announce that New Internationalist will be back exhibiting with us at VegfestUK Bristol 2017... t.co/6hUM5khtsw
- Huge increase in rise of plant based milk sales mirrored by drop in dairy sales as the rise in vegan products... t.co/XQaHQwaWGy
Terms and Conditions
VegFestUK Bristol 2014 - Terms and Conditions for exhibitors
Please read carefully
1) All items on sale, display or available at VegfestUK must be vegan. If your company/organisation makes or sells non vegan items, please do not display or sell them at VegfestUK. Particular attention should be paid to ingredients such as beeswax or honey. If you not sure about something, please contact the office. The organisers reserve the right to ask stallholders to remove any non vegan items from their stall and stallholders must agree to this.
2) All promotional material on offer during the show should be vegan friendly and not contain any promotion of meat and dairy products. All images included on stalls should be family friendly and not contain any graphic images of animals in pain that may upset small children
3) VegfestUK operates a ‘no smoking' policy on site.
4) Bookings will be confirmed on receipt of the submitted online booking form. On receipt of a minimum 25% of the invoice total, your stall position will then be confirmed (on a first come, first served basis) and your details entered on the website where appropriate. Stallholders agree on submitting booking form online to pay the 25% deposit on booking and the full balance by March 31st 2014 at the latest. Booking online is a binding legal agreement and acts as a confirmed booking. Cancellation fees apply if bookings are cancelled once submitted online. Full balance of payment is required before Traders enter the venue.
5) Catering or serving of food or drink to be consumed on the premises is allowed. Packaged food or drink for consumption off the premises is also permitted, as are free tasters and samples. Adequate hand washing facilities and the appropriate health and safety/food hygiene certificates and standards will be required by all stallholders who are handling food or drink samples and tasters. Please note glass bottles are not permitted at this event.
6) Stallholders are responsible for any accidents or injuries to the public caused by their products, display stands or their use of the space allocated to them, and must arrange their own Public Liability insurance cover and have current Food Hygiene and Electrical safety certificates as applicable. All electrical equipment used must be PAT tested and will be inspected before the event starts.
7) Stallholders are responsible for their own goods at the event and no responsibility is accepted by the organisers for loss, damage or financial loss due to abandonment or cancellation of the event due to severe inclement weather or other factors beyond our control or any other factors. The organisers will not be able to refund any money taken in advance of the show in any circumstances.
8) In the event of you wishing to cancel your stall, you will be liable to a £50 cancellation fee before April1st 2014 and £100 cancellation fee if after April 1st 2014. If you cancel after May 1st 2014 you are liable for the whole fee and no refunds will be made. If you wish to cancel after May 1st 2014 you will be permitted to find an appropriate replacement to take your stall if required. Cancellation must be made in writing by the person who booked and has signed the booking forms. This cancellation policy applies only to stalls. Advertising, sponsorship and other marketing options will be charged at the full price.
9) In the event of late payment for your stall, compound interest will be added at 8% per month for the period after which payment is due, up until full payment is received. A minimum of £250 debt recovery costs will be applied if payment is not made by the agreed dates in these Terms and Conditions.
10) Stallholders agree to have their stalls ready by 10.30 am on Saturday and Sunday and 5.00pm Friday, and agree not to breakdown until after 6pm. Trading hours are 6pm - 11pm Friday, 11am -11pm Saturday & 11am - 10pm Sunday. The Marquees shut at 6pm and are not open on Friday.
11) Charity Collections may only be made off stalls that are registered and hold the correct license for collecting in public. Collectors are not permitted to walk around or outside the venue collecting for charities in any circumstances.
12) Exhibitors, visitors and speakers at VegfestUK may appear in promotional photos for the event without prior consultation
13) We are unable to offer refunds in the case of any non-appreances by people advertised to appear at the show.
14) Further Terms and Conditions may be added to this website before the event