Sign up to Viva! 30 Day Vegan Pledge now and get free tickets to VegfestUK London
Please share programme widely, thanks!
Book and pay by August 31st to get 10% discount
Voting closes Sept 15th, awards presented Sept 27th 5pm at VegfestUK London
Website live from July 23rd, advance tickets available from Nov 1st
- Media pack for VegfestUK London 2017 available here website live for bookings March 30th... t.co/ijMElccViQ
- Extremely happy to announce that New Internationalist will be back exhibiting with us at VegfestUK Bristol 2017... t.co/6hUM5khtsw
- Huge increase in rise of plant based milk sales mirrored by drop in dairy sales as the rise in vegan products... t.co/XQaHQwaWGy
Every visitor who purchases a printed copy of the event programme at the entrance receives a free item (while stock lasts!).
Big thanks to all our freebies donors, including:
Launched in January 2014, Rebel Kitchen makes tasty nourishment available to everyone, everyday, everywhere. The range includes dairy-free “mylk” drinks for children in Choco, Banana and Orange Choc varieties, made from coconut milk, spring water, raw cacao, and date nectar. Adult flavours out in Spring!
The Rebel Kitchen range is and always will be:
- Dairy and lactose-free
- Refined sugar free
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- With no additives or preservatives
The product can be purchased via the Rebel Kitchen website (Rebel-Kitchen.com), Whole Foods and various independent stores.