Sign up to Viva! 30 Day Vegan Pledge now and get free tickets to VegfestUK London
Please share programme widely, thanks!
Book and pay by August 31st to get 10% discount
Voting closes Sept 15th, awards presented Sept 27th 5pm at VegfestUK London
Website live from July 23rd, advance tickets available from Nov 1st
- ''One of the most compelling aspects of the rise of the vegan way of life in the UK is the growth of regional... t.co/oxVeUufLcb
- RT @BishopWeston: #ThursdayThoughts So you gave money to @CR_UK Cancer research, studies say eat more #plantbased #foods but still haven't…
- RT @NutritionistW1: The latest on #healthy sandwich & wrap choices t.co/NSfrecL8sX via @VegfestUK's @VegfestExpress Helping us on o…
Animal Aid Horse Racing Campaign
Animal Aid Horse Racing campaign
Animal Aid's Horse Racing Awareness Week (29 March - 5 April 2014) takes place in the seven days leading up to the country's most famous race, the Grand National.
This year, Animal Aid are again promoting their popular Sanctuary Not Cruelty initiative. The campaign is aimed both at individuals who visit bookmakers, and at workplace sweepstakes, offering those who are concerned about the National a positive alternative to simply betting or boycotting. Instead of supporting animal cruelty, Animal Aid are asking people to help two specialist sanctuaries that rescue horses - including ex-racehorses - and that are in need of financial assistance.
• Visit the website of Hillside Animal Sanctuary www.hillside.org.uk
• Visit the website of Hope Pastures www.hopepastures.org