May 23rd 24th 25th 2014 are the dates for Europe's biggest veggie event in 2014
Bumper turnout for our tenth birthday
140 stalls booked for Bristol
Pay on gate for Saturday daytime and all day/evening Sunday
PEAB 'Work in the Community' Award goes to VegfestUK
- @OctoLondon @JamesTeaCook check t.co/i0mGiicNFv and t.co/UjtsdKydlB for our own events in October 1… t.co/JTfjb5o4oD
- Kettering will welcome its first-ever vegan festival on May 27th 2017 at the Ise Lodge Community Centre. The... t.co/0MLPopZsZZ
- A Taste of Thailand will be serving their authentic vegan thai cuisine at VegfestUK Bristol 2017. Make sure to... t.co/WCXaNMe8od
Venue and Location
VegfestUK Bristol is held in The Amphitheatre and Waterfront Square
The address and post code for the site is:
The Amphitheatre and Waterfront Square,
The site is family friendly and clean – please help us keep it that way!
- Information Points - Located by the Main Entrance and the Waterfront Square
- First Aid - Located at both the Information Points
- Lost Kids - Located at the Information Point in Waterfront Square
- Toilets - See Floorplan for details.
- Seating - Plenty of seating for those who wish to take a rest or enjoy the views
- Licensed Bar - Located in The Waterfornt Square
- Please note - no dogs or animals allowed, and no glass bottles
- We have access to a carpark directly behind the event site, which is suitable for vans and large vehicles and can be accessed directly from the site. This is for stallholders and sponsors only and access will be by pre arranged ticket only, and will not be available for use by the general public. Limited Tickets for parking (Friday May 24th 10am up to Monday May 27th 10am) are priced £40 and are available from the VegfestUK office.
- Wapping Wharf car park (which is more suitable for vans) is located just behind the L-Shed, across the water.
- Princes Street and Queen Charlotte Street car parks are also just a few minutes walk away.
Click here for further info
- Disabled access - The site has disabled access as well as disabled toilet facilities
Veggie Friendly Accommodation in Bristol
- To book hotel accommodation: Please call 0845 408 0474 for a list of veggie friendly places.
- To browse visit: www.visitbristol.co.uk/where-to-stay/bookonline
- Nearest accommodation to VegfestUK
- The Post Code for VegfestUK is BS1 5LL
- The Address is The Amphitheatre and Waterfront Square, Harbourside Bristol.
- Local accommodation available throughout Bristol city centre, ranging from plush hotels to the Bristol YHA within 1 minute walk.
- Visit http://www.bristol.vegangroup.co.uk/index.html for further information about Bristol