VegfestUK is the brainchild of Tim from Bristol, who has previously run 12 large vegan events in the UK over the last 8 years. His wealth of experience and seemingly endless enthusiasm and passion for all things vegan has seen him put together what he considers his best shows yet.
‘The best thing about VegestUK Bristol is it’s free to the public during the day’ says Tim ‘and it’s also cheap enough for stallholders too. We think we’ve got the balance just right after years of trying different formulas and we are so looking forward to the big weekend VegfestUK in Bristol May 27 – 29th .’
Tim is also planning a whole week of activities during VegfestUK Bristol Fringe week which starts on May 21st and runs until the 28th
The other VegfestUK event for 2011 - VegfestUK Brighton - is on March 19th 2011 at The Hove Centre. Admission is free and you can visit the website here www.brighton.vegfest.co.uk
Tim is supported by a mean and lean squad of dedicated team players including
- Fred – The office manager and in charge of the invoices and general admin
- Pete – Our Stalls manager and first point of call for our wonderful stallholders
- Lucy – Our guests and artistes liaison – responsible for ensuring all our sponsors, speakers and entertainers are looked after impeccably
- Mike – our dedicated Web expert, keeping the websites and bulletins up to scratch
- Out Of Hand – design and print team, taking care of business for all our design and print.
- Excellart – our wonderful ethical PR company
- Mad Promotions – our equally wonderful Veggie PR Company
- Tony Bishop Weston - Foods For Life - our adorable Vegan PR and Nutritional Consultant, and cookery demos expert
- Rich - Ably assisting with the running of Fringe week and our merchadise/tombola stalls
- Yaoh - Tim's hemp company and sponsors of VegfestUK events
- And of course, all our sponsors, stallholders, supporters, contractors, critics and well wishers.